The Personal Resilience Indicator is a 15-minute baseline diagnostic with 80 questions to help assess your current level of resilience.
In order to get a realistic picture of your current level of resilience, it is important that you answer the questions honestly and in accordance with how you think, feel and behave rather than how you wish things to be. It’s not about getting a high score or picking the “right” answers.
Read each statement carefully and select how much it applies to you considering your experience over the past 4 weeks. Don’t overthink it and answer based on your initial gut reaction. There may be some questions that you may think are not relevant to your current situation. In such cases, select the answer which would most likely reflect your thinking or behaviour.
Your coach will receive your report and schedule an appointment with you to discuss your results and plan the path forward. Please allow for 2-3 working days for report processing.
Note: Reports will only be generated for valid assessment codes. Your report will only be shared with your coach.
This diagnostic is intended for informational and research purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional advice or medical, psychological, psychiatric diagnosis or treatment.
1. I look at challenges as a way to learn and improve myself.
2. Others respect my ability to solve problems.
3. I take pride in my achievements.
4. I persuade others to new ways of thinking.
5. I engage in aerobic exercise several times a week.
6. I don't find meaning in my work.
7. I have one or several close friends.
8. I'm aware of nonverbal messages people send.
9. When I'm upset, I say or do things I later regret.
10. I invest in new relationships.
11. I have clear goals that I'm working towards
12. I find myself pursuing tasks unrelated to my goals.
13. In my family, we are there for each other in times of crisis.
14. I lose motivation when things get tough.
15. I adapt my approach to changing circumstances.
16. I replay thoughts of past negative situations.
17. I consistently get 7-9 hours of sleep each night during the week.
18. I struggle to understand other people's behaviour.
19. Stress keeps me up at night.
20. Friends and/ or colleagues ask me for help.
21. I find creative solutions to problems.
22. I'm aware of my own emotions as I experience them.
23. I take confidence from my past successes.
24. I go to bed around the same time each night.
25. I can rely on those closest to me for support.
26. I wake up during the night.
27. Sometimes I avoid opportunities.
28. I'm aware of my thoughts and how they affect my mood.
29. I have nightmares.
30. I'm not easily discouraged by failure.
31. People close to me trust my judgement.
32. I'm too busy to exercise.
33. I pick up on the emotions of those around me.
34. I get the urge to give up when things go wrong.
35. I calm down quickly after conflict.
36. I tend to exercise five times per week.
37. I can adapt my behaviour to different settings and social circles.
38. I keep my cool under stressful situations.
39. I know what I need to do to reach my goals.
40. I'm in good physical health.
41. I'm ready for new challenges.
42. I struggle to calm my mind when going to sleep.
43. I tend to eat a healthy diet low in processed foods and sugar.
44. I have a strong sense of purpose in life.
45. I can find my way out of difficult situations.
46. I feel energized after exercising.
47. In times of stress, I know where to find help.
48. I drink 2-3 litres of fluids a day.
49. I struggle to stay motivated.
50. I find it hard to get to know new people.
51. I find it difficult to think clearly when I'm stressed.
52. I struggle to fall asleep.
53. I find myself reacting rather than responding to situations.
54. I struggle to calm myself at will.
55. I'm good at shutting out distractions.
56. I'm my own worst critic.
57. I stay determined through challenges.
58. I follow a bedtime routine.
59. I make connections that others miss.
60. I make time to look after myself.
61. Sometimes I miss opportunities
62. I'm aware of how food affects my ability to think.
63. I have confidence in my ability to define a problem before I try to solve it.
64. I have confidence in my abilities.
65. I get tired after eating.
66. I’m well rested when waking up in the morning.
67. I’m positive about my future.
68. I get easily distracted.
69. I get agitated when I’m hungry.
70. When fully focused on a task, I lose track of time.
71. Most days I spend some time (10-20 min or more) in nature.
72. I often experience cravings for snacks or “junk food” (e.g., fries, burgers).
73. I get easily side-tracked by new ideas and projects.
74. I don’t eat for at least 2 hours before going to bed.
75. I believe I can achieve my goals.
76. I believe that if things can go wrong, they generally will.
77. A healthy diet is a priority for me.
78. Unfamiliar social situations make me nervous.
79. It’s easy for me to find words to describe how I’m feeling.
80. I’m concerned about my alcohol intake.
What year were you born in?
What's your gender?
What's your ethnicity?
What's the highest degree or level of education you have completed?
What's your current employment status?
What's your occupation?
What's your relationship status?
What is your nationality?
Where do you live?
Time is Up!
Please log in again.
The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.